We are located in Putney, London, England and open most Tuesdays and Sundays, 2:30-4:30 by appointment. We will provide the address once the booking is made.
- Small group rate: £60 (1-4 visitors), including a generous cream tea
- Larger groups : £15 per visitor (5-10 visitors), including a generous cream tea
Please call: +44 20 8785 2464 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do hope you will muster some choice friends and family – and make a day of it!
We can also offer additional dates and times:
- Wine and cheese parties on weekday evenings (BYO wine, I supply cheeses and nibbles)
Where to park
Visitors coming Monday- Saturday have 3 options:
- Waitrose car park on Lacy Road, where a minimum spend is required
- There are metered parking bays in the vicinity.
- Or buy a visitor permit from us which costs a criminal £8. There are usually spaces in the afternoon
Sunday parking free
Using public transport
Our nearest stations are Putney Bridge (District), East Putney (District) and Putney mainline (SW trains)
Where to grab lunch/supper – go easy though!
Gastropub: Coat and Badge, Lacy Road
Indian: Kashmir, Lacy Road
Artisan Bakery and lunches: The Bakehouse, Upper Richmond Road
Thai: Pinto Thai Putney, 320 Upper Richmond Rd
Kebab: Soul Flame, Putney High Street
Light: Pret, Putney High Street